Special thanks to the following people:
- John Cattermole for help with the initial design of the main page
- Jim Hirte
- Layla Archer and Brian Haberman of Opinion Magazine for giving me permission to use
Rick Castronova's article on Univox Hi-fliers.
- Rick Castronova for also giving me permision to use his article and images.
- Chris Martin - for the multitude of catalogs
- Michael Wright writing for Vintage Guitar Magazine for publishing an extensive article on the history of Univox,
where I found most of my original info.
- Anthony Krainik for the catalog guitar pics and the 1972 price list.
- Bob Landis for the many, many catalog items he sent including amps, guitars, and memos.
- John Frondelli for many amp schematics.
- Rick Reinckens for the inside information on Univox's history.
- Everyone else who has sent me bits of info about what they own or have seen.
- If I haven't mentioned someone by name, please don't be offended, I can be a bit disorganized,
just send me an e-mail and I will correct it promptly.